Every day, people from diverse backgrounds are choosing Careerist to redefine their professional lives. Why? Because Careerist is not only about learning, it is a place where you are not just another enrolee, you become part of a large extended family.
From the flexibility of its programs to the well paid, high-demand tech roles they prepare you for, Careerist provides an accessible range of accelerator online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, UX Design, Data Analytics, all designed to help students get the skills needed to land a tech job.
So, if you’re wondering whether Careerist is the right step for your career leap, let’s dive into the top ten reasons, then take a deeper look at them to see why training with Careerist is a no brainer
The Top 10 Reasons People Choose Careerist.
- Career Transition: People looking to shift their career path into tech fields such as QA and sales engineering, and who have no college degree, will find these courses the perfect starting point.
- Skill Enhancement: For professionals already in the tech industry, these courses can help in upgrading their skills, especially in specialized areas like automation QA.
- Industry Demand: QA and sales engineering skills are in high demand in the tech industry. Careerist courses provide relevant skills that are sought after by employers.
- Hands-on Experience: Careerist offers practical, hands-on training, which is invaluable for understanding real-world scenarios and problems.
- High Earning Potential: Statistical data shows tech jobs to be in the high 5 figure to mid 6 figure range.
- Networking Opportunities: Their courses attract a diverse range of professionals, providing opportunities for networking and learning from peers.
- Access to Latest Tools and Technologies: Courses like Automation QA would typically cover the latest tools and technologies used in the industry, keeping learners up-to-date.
- Instructor Expertise: The quality of instructors, often industry professionals with real-world experience, can be a major attraction for students looking to learn from the best in the field.
- Help in gaining your first Job Not all educational platforms offer career services, including job placement assistance, this is a significant draw card for enrollment.
- Flexible Learning Options: For working professionals with time constraints, the flexibility of online or part-time courses can be a key reason for enrollment.
1. Career Transition.
The why’s of why people change careers could fill a couple of books. It is a personal thing and for those who want to take on a career in technology, Careerist is becoming a popular choice because:
- You do not need a college degree or tech experience to get started
- Its pricing.
- Instructor led tuition models.
- Extensive job assistance.
In the beginning you will talk with a career advisor, and should you decide to go ahead the first two lessons are free. At that point you have the option of continuing or cancelling.
A Life Changing Experience:
Kayla Anderson Graduate • QA Manual bootcamp, wrote this on Course Report.
“I’ve stumbled upon an email I’ve received from Careerist and considered attending the free little zoom meeting just to learn a more at least, i wasn’t thinking much of it, but the zoom call got me kinda-exicted. But from past experiences in previous companies training me- I just knew this feeling would eventually fade, but I decided to try it out anyways. Actually right now I’m going through my last few bits of training before starting my Career search and that excitement I’ve had from the beginning has only grown bigger, and I’ve truly enjoyed every part of my experience with Careerist. If you’ve been thinking about it and are interested DO IT! But 1st try the free course and just to make sure it’s for you. This is all coming from someone that did not do great in school, but here I’ve seriously never been so excited for class.”
2. Skill Enhancement.
For some it could mean a “Happy wife, a Happy life.” (some people will get it 😉), But in today’s job market, staying updated with the latest skills and technologies is the best way to a bigger pay packet.
Believe it when you hear employers value employees who demonstrate a commitment to personal development, as it reflects their ability to handle future responsibilities and lead.
Better still,, skill enhancement boosts confidence, fostering a more innovative and productive work environment. Whether it’s through formal education, online courses, or on-the-job training, investing in your skills is an investment in your career longevity and success.
3. Industry Demand.
The demand for Automation QA workers remains high in 2024, driven by a skills shortage and the evolving complexity of software development.
The elephant in the room is AI, and although AI is changing the field, it is not expected to significantly reduce the number of jobs in this area.
Instead, experts believe that while AI may increase efficiency and reduce the need for manual labor in certain tasks, the overall demand for QA engineers is likely to remain steady or even increase.
This is because the volume of technology and projects requiring testing is also growing. AI is expected to aid QA engineers by automating tasks like script writing, allowing them to focus on more strategic aspects of their work.
Careerist includes a built-in internship that will give you the opportunity to gain real-world experience. This internship will help you apply the skills you learned in your program to actual projects and tasks.
However it is not guaranteed to everyone. To qualify you need at least 80% of your course completed, passed all your home tests, and completed the final quizzes with a final grade of 80% or better.
Basically the internship lasts for 3.5 weeks. A week and a half gaining skills internally at Careerist, then 2 weeks with an external tech company.
Their partners constantly change. Usually, they’re startups from a variety of fields, skincare, finance, education to name a few. Most have limited teams and funding, and are interested in doing quality assurance testing.
Unfortunately, you won’t be paid for your internship.
5. High Earning Potential:
Careerist courses are enough to get you into high 5 figure to mid 6 figure jobs, depending on your past experience. Generally though the income for Careerist graduates is around $100,000 give or take $15,000.
Obviously as you settle into your new career, there will be options for further advancement, leading to a larger salary.
6. Networking Opportunities:
Careerist has it courses broken down so you focus only on specific areas at each stage of their course. One key area which they will have you focus on is networking.
Networking is about building genuine relationships. You will be shown how to make effective use of LinkedIn. Starting with a new resume, and insights into LinkedIn’s other features including:
- How to Use LinkedIn’s Job Tools
- How to Optimize Your Profile.
- Who you should be connecting with.
- How to reach out to someone making sure your message is personalized and professional.
- Staying informed about your industry by following relevant companies and influencers. This can provide conversation starters and insight into industry trends.
7. Access to Latest Tools and Technologies:
With various new startups and established companies delegating some of their work to Careerist, Careerist students, under the supervision of top tier instructors, need to be up to speed with the latest methods and tools to perform the tasks asked of them.
The systems interns have perform work on include:
- Manual QA
- UX/UI Design
- Data Analytics.
82% of companies who have had work performed by interns are happy enough to delegate more work to Careerist
8. Instructor Expertise:
All of Careerist’s instructors have had years of experience working with a diverse range of mainstream tech companies:
Large finance corporations:
- Bank of America
- Charles Schwab
Industrial organizations: Fluor Daniel among others.
This diverse level of expertise should remove any uncertainty students have about being successful in their studies, and gaining the knowledge to advance their careers.
Students comment that the teaching styles make sure that the requirements for each assignment are clearly spelt out, and they will let you know of any revisions needed to bring your work up to professional levels, and also where and how you could improve to make it even better.
Of course you have to put in the effort, the instructors cannot do that for you.
9. Help in Gaining your first Job:
One reason people enroll with Careerist is the guarantee of a money back guarantee if you haven’t scored a job within 12 months of completing your course.
Of course, it comes with conditions. One being, you have to be eligible to work in the USA. Another, is if you have had Careerist finance you to do the course you will not be eligible for a refund.
Obviously they are not going to refund you what they lent you! I don’t know anyone who does that.
So, with a large pool of students eligible for refunds Careerist is going to do everything they can to help you into a position.
10. Flexible Learning Options:
Online learning has transformed the way courses are now taught. Most online course providers like to emphasize the fact the fact that you can learn from the comfort of your own home.
Careerist is no different, however the lessons are instructor led and students will need to make themselves available at specific times.
So it can be a challenge for some people across different time zones. A course advisor will advise you of the options before you sign up for a course, and select times that suitable for you.
Jennifer Schafer had this to say: “….It was manageable to not only “keep up” but be on time and comfortably paced around a full time job and a family life. This was my biggest concern about full time college or a night school program in general, if I would run myself to death trying to spin all the plates without dropping any.”
Three Important Things to Remember when Considering Careerist.
For students, Careerist has one of the lowest course fees, making it easier for you to make a quicker decision. The average fee is $4000 instead of $10,000 with competitors.
98% of Careerist graduates find employment within a year (!) after completing their training. Check out these success stories.
Taking a leap in your Professional life.
Careerist is not a University, the courses are around 4 -6 months not 4-6 years. Effectively, it is only a gateway to a tech career.
In a fraction of the time it takes to complete a traditional degree, Careerist equips you with practical, industry-relevant skills that are in high demand.
With a focus on real-world applications and a commitment to student success, Careerist is your springboard into a tech career.
If you want to step through the gateway into the heart of the tech industry, equipped not just with knowledge, but with practical skills, and start earning some decent money, click the link below and a Careerist advisor will be in touch.