Joining the top 10% of online money earners Is not that hard.
Drop shipping is one of the most under estimated and misunderstood concepts in today’s online business. With easy to understand concepts, coupled with the right merchants and payment providers, Drop Shipping will put you in the top 10% of all online money earners.
Drop Shipping is huge part of E-Commerce. It is a term, not often heard in the offline world. basically anything you buy off a Shopify or a Big E-Comm site is likely to be drop shipped.
The only variants are, someone selling from Etsy or the like, is more likely to ship their own item, where as someone from Shopify will more than likely be drop shipping.
That is, you hold no inventory, and when an item sells, the payment goes to your account. You pay ( the agreed percentage to the manufacturer and keep the percentage you had it marked up by.
Then give the manufacturer the details of the buyer, the manufacturer then ships the item to the buyer.
Lets compare some pros and cons with affiliate marketing.
The Benefits of Drop Shipping Vs Affiliate Marketing
Or Hands on Income Vs Passive Income.
Everyone plugs affiliate marketing as the way to have an online income. Even I have said it, but I’ve never said you will get rich.
Just look at all the tricks you need for content.
Here is what ClickBank’s Community Manager Beau Blackwell , had to say about affiliate marketing. quote ” It’s no secret that out of the hundreds of thousands of new people who decide to try affiliate marketing every year, only a small percentage ever make enough to quit their day job or significantly change their lifestyle”.
“Is it because affiliate marketing is too competitive, too hard for non techie people, or just not all that is cracked up to be. ” unquote. Last I heard, the percentage who succeed is about 3%
If you don’t know, Click Bank is probably the number 1 site for digital merchants and vending websites in existence today.
Affiliate Marketing Pros.
- Potential to earn Passive Income.
- Can be set up with zero cost
- No contact with customer required (often not allowed).
- No Geographical restrictions
- Can’t think of anything else.
Affiliate Marketing Cons.
- Need time to know how to set up a website properly
- Either no income or very little during this learning curve
- Months? long lead time before your website is rank well enough by Google and other search engines, if ever!.
- Constantly having to coming up with new ideas to blog about in your niche.
- Need at least very good SEO skills. Advanced skills is better.
- Good writing skills
- Extensive marketing and promotion required.
- Low percentage rate of commissions. Often marketing costs exceed income.
- Short term cookie life.
- Some merchants close their affiliate accounts, leaving you with useless blog posts.
- Not always available to non English speakers.
Drop Shipping Pros
- No risk
- High Margins
- No need to carry inventory.
- It is not necessary to be niche specific
- A drop ship web site can be set up in a few days and be earning income almost immediately.
- Don’t need advanced SEO skills.
- You are able to establish a relationship with merchants and earn additional income as an affiliate.
- You set your own prices.
- If outsourcing, the Tech Skills of Virtual Assistants does not have to be extensive.
- Low cost set up
- Only basic tech skills required.
Drop Shipping Cons.
- Making price adjustments to hit a sweet spot, can take time on some items.
- Staying on top of payments, taxes and being accurate with customers details. If you are doing this then your making money. You can always hire someone to do this.
- Keeping advertising costs under control.
In a nut shell just basic business book keeping. If your starting from zero e-commerce knowledge Drop Shipping wins hands down. If you have some experience marketing things on the internet through E-Bay or Etsy, then drop shipping will appeal to you.
It gets Better.
Made for You websites.
Amazon or some Amazon Associates kicked this off way back in the early / mid 2000’s. Where, for about $6,000 you could have a website, domain name, and niche. You then populated it with items from your niche.
You had to learn basic coding, and write descriptions using the code box, which is why it never really took off. Since then The drop shipping space has been filled by Shopify, Big E-Comm, and others. Now there is no need to do or know any coding.
They each follow a similar formula, some have more apps than others, some push harder in their advertising to get you signed up using their platform. I did posts some time back on these, see one here
This is the guy who turned E-Commerce on its head. While people were looking through their cupboards for things to sell on E-Bay, Jack was being rejected by the Harvard Business School.
After the tenth rejection he, and a few friends managed to cobble together about $80,000 to form a new business, They called it Alibaba.
The rest, as they say is history.
aliexpress Plugins & Made for you Webstores
Recently Aliexpress has started a drop ship program of its own. This include a Aliexpress plugin and custom made drop ship stores.
If you don’t know Aliexpress is a E-Comm platform for Small and Medium enterprises (SME’s). You can see the history of the company here.
Earn Profit Margins up to 2000 % With an outlay of $89.00
This Plugin allows you to import products straight to your Word press or Woo Commerce Store. Process clients orders and track you business performance. Over 100,000 trusted suppliers, 100 million products. Free Shipping and No Hidden Fees and Charges. Full lifetime support.
Unlike other drop ship hosts Aliexpress is here to help you succeed.
Earn another 12% on your sales.
The cashback scheme works as follows: you click a special affiliate link and purchase the desired products on AliExpress.
After the products are delivered, part of the cost ( up to 12%), is returned to you on your affiliate account. Then you can withdraw your money, giving you an additional bonus to your main drop shipping source of income.
The Full list of what is on offer.
- Custom Stores
- Ali Drop Ship Plugin
- Ali Drop Ship Woo Plugin
- Premium Drop Shipping Stores
- Services and Add Ons.
- Import Packages
- Ali Drop Ship Chrome Extension.
- Established Stores For Sale.
For Free you get
A comprehensive list of help centers to help you succeed with your business. Niche testing and niche ideas, marketing tips, profit calculator. Check out all the resources and review the hosting plans Here
1. Full ownership of their drop shipping business. They don’t depend on anyone else’s rules or limits. and you can do whatever you like with your store including: customization, expanding their catalogue, setting markups. You can even sell your store, and we will help with that too.
2. A One-time payment for your online store. You only pay ONCE for our WordPress / Woo plugin or ready made store. Forget about any further monthly fees!
3. Order a turnkey custom store. If you don’t have time to build an online store, you can always order one. We’ll create it, from A to Z according to your preferences. The cost of this service starts at only $299. This is a one-time payment, too!
4. Live support by personal manager. Whether you decide to buy the AliDrop ship plugin and build a store by yourself … or order a custom store, we provide FREE lifelong support and plugin updates. A dedicated manager will answer all of your questions and take care of any technical issues.
How to get Get 25% off
To get 25% off the WordPress Alidropship plugin and receive the Woo Commerce Plugin Free.
Go Here On the checkout page type in.. GETPLUGIN25 on the promo section
Your cost today.. $89.00 (less 25 % = $66.75.)…. But, only on this page Here
You can know more about me here.