MindValley Academy Personal Growth and Development Courses Review.
Mindvalley Academy with its focus on personal growth and development claims to provide you with the education that regular schools forgot.
That is, living extraordinary, fulfilling, happy lives.
It is a big claim and probably not without foundation.
At this time of writing, Mindvalley is available in 80 countries and has over 12 million “students”. Their support team speak 12 different languages.
The Mindvalley Academy program is available in German, Spanish, French as well as English and other languages. All this is available via a revolutionary online learning environment.
What is Mindvalley all about.
Although I normally write about work from home topics or how to earn money from home, many people lack the confidence to actually start a side hustle or small home enterprise.
Mindvalley is more than about building confidence though.
There are many personal growth development courses available throughout the digital world.
The Manifestation series of courses which have been around for about 8 or 9 years (that I know of ), are still popular.
However where as the manifestation series was ( I felt ), more about personal self esteem (some would say esoteric), compared to the Mindvalley Academy courses.
The Mindvalley courses are a lot more inclusive of other aspects of your life, parenting, work, health and relationships.
Mindvalley Academy markets itself as “Professional based self development learning“, which sets it apart from many other courses in the manifestation genre.
Generally most people only focus on improving their career, wealth, health, and relationships (but do it in a non holistic way). In reality there are many more areas of life that shape your success, happiness and true fulfillment.
Vishen Lakhiani is the founder of Mindvalley, the world’s largest personal growth company.
He’s the author of the NY Times bestselling books, “The Code of the Extraordinary Mind” and “The Buddha & the Badass” and is regarded as one of the foremost experts in the field of human development.
Vishen and his team of 250 education innovators at Mindvalley have created many of the world’s foremost brands, apps, tools and events in the field of human development including Mindvalley University, Omvana, A-Fest, Soulvana and more.
As a host, Vishen uses his experience in learning design to draw out the best ideas and wisdom from each trainer.
The Course (Quests) Categories
Mindvalley academy courses (they are referred to as Quests, rather than courses), include Relationships, Soul, Mind, Life Vision, Money, Performance, Work, Entrepreneurship.
Each of these topics is further broken down into bite sized modules which lead to a desired outcome.
While these are important, the workshops at Mindvalley are more concerned with freeing your mind and revealing your true capabilities.
For instance relationships has 4 separate modules each with its own modules of discovery. If you feeling stuck in your career, this course promises to transform your career and life for good.
Lets look at Authentic Networking which is one module in the relationship module.
The course is run by Keith Ferrazzi. Author of the New York Times best selling book “Never eat alone” and “Who’s got your Back” Considered by many as business bibles.
Keith is not your regular coach.
From his humble beginnings as a poor kid in rural Pennsylvania, working at the age of 11 for a mere $20 a day, he became the youngest executive appointed in the Fortune 500.
He became CMO of Deloitte, and then CMO of Starwood Hotels by the age of just 32.
He is a highly sought-after speaker & networking coach, having worked with industry titans, presidential candidates and some of the world’s most brilliant minds.
In this Mindvalley Academy Masterclass, Keith will share with you his most impactful networking techniques where you don’t just get to achieve your biggest dreams in life… but also help others to achieve theirs as well.
- The 4 attributes of the powerful connector: learn how to attract a supportive network of people who willingly go out of their way to help you achieve your most audacious goals.
- Traditional Networking vs Authentic Networking. It’s time to ditch the name tags, business cards and small talk… Instead, do this one thing and you’ll get on anyone’s radar with ease.
- Why some people get noticed, and others get ignored. Discover how to ‘sell yourself’ in a sincere and authentic way so you’re always recognized for the work you do while staying true to yourself.
- 3 mental models to dial-up your networking charisma so people naturally gravitate towards you – even if you’re shy, an introvert or never thought of yourself as a ‘people’ person.
- The 5-step Relationship Action Plan: Keith will walk you through his trademark framework that helped him build deep, meaningful relationships with industry titans, presidential candidates and some of the world’s most brilliant minds.
- How to reach out to anyone you admire… and get a call back every time. Discover the formula for creating the perfect first impression that builds instant trust.
- The surprising secret to creating meaningful connections: Imagine having a caring support circle of people who will offer encouragement, feedback, and generous mutual support at a drop of a hat.
- And many more profound insights that will help you craft a powerful network that supports your goals and dreams.
The claims made by Mindvalley about Keith’s Authentic Networking include…
If you want to achieve your biggest career & life goals faster, while building a powerful, authentic dream network that supports you…
No matter your current situation or position…
You need to check out Keith Ferrazzi’s new Mastering Authentic Networking Quest by Mindvalley Academy.
Keith hosts FREE training with Mindvalley most weeks, where he shares the truth about connecting deeply with anyone in 5 easy steps.
It’s an Eye Opener.
You’ll also discover his most profound tactics and principles on the art of becoming a master connector and building an authentic, supportive network of people to help you achieve your biggest career & life goals.
In short, if you’ve been trying to get unstuck in your career and you always wanted to build a vibrant social life for yourself, but you don’t know where to start – you have just found out where.Mastering Authentic Networking – Free Masterclass
Click on the link above to check what dates this free masterclass is available. I doubt you will be disappointed.